Snow in Victoria
Seems we like to write when exciting stuff happens - not so much about the every day.
Sooo, snow, we have some, it's cold and we're just fine. I walked to work in quite a flurry and a wind storm yesterday and Bruce was sent home early from work (quite happily) and bussed home rather than cycling. His bike is still at work. Current night time temp is -6 C while normal temps hover around 3 C here - we put the extra quilt on the bed last night!

Here is the cold & ice on our single pane window this morning - already starting to melt by 8:30am.
Last week we celebrated Bruce's big thirty-sixth with some yummy carrot cake with bourbon vanilla & orange spiked whipped cream, apricot wine and family time.
I'm enjoying my new job with Habitat Acquisition Trust (HAT) - I put out my first electronic newsletter for HAT last week and updated our website with my profile - let me know what you think ;o)
Love: Brandy & Bruce
Sooo, snow, we have some, it's cold and we're just fine. I walked to work in quite a flurry and a wind storm yesterday and Bruce was sent home early from work (quite happily) and bussed home rather than cycling. His bike is still at work. Current night time temp is -6 C while normal temps hover around 3 C here - we put the extra quilt on the bed last night!
Here is the cold & ice on our single pane window this morning - already starting to melt by 8:30am.
Last week we celebrated Bruce's big thirty-sixth with some yummy carrot cake with bourbon vanilla & orange spiked whipped cream, apricot wine and family time.
Kelly, Janet & Steve watch Uncle Bruce blow out 8 beeswax candles
- yes it took two tries with just 8 candles, no wonder I didn't stuff the thing with 36 candles.
Note the vintage Pyrex on the 'table' serving fresh tomatilla salsa and corn chips, the lovely depression glass cake plate - a wedding gift from Peter & Caroline & Grandma Betty Honeyman's petite wine glasses ; )
- yes it took two tries with just 8 candles, no wonder I didn't stuff the thing with 36 candles.
Note the vintage Pyrex on the 'table' serving fresh tomatilla salsa and corn chips, the lovely depression glass cake plate - a wedding gift from Peter & Caroline & Grandma Betty Honeyman's petite wine glasses ; )
I'm enjoying my new job with Habitat Acquisition Trust (HAT) - I put out my first electronic newsletter for HAT last week and updated our website with my profile - let me know what you think ;o)
Love: Brandy & Bruce

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home