Monday, November 27, 2006
About Me
- Name: Brandy
- Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
I'm a Masters Graduate! I finished and defended my thesis in geography at the University of Victoria in April 2010. My blog(s) has been a way for me to chronicle the other things in my life (aside from thesis) that help keep me balanced and sane. We've had an on and off relationship, this blog & me, and right now we're a bit 'off' as I venture to explore life beyond my computer & desk.
Previous Posts
- Working in a Winter Wonderland
- Bruce's Adventures in India
- Happy Halloween From Miss Bruce County, 1977
- Blogging the Past - SaltSpring Apple Fest (October...
- 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back
- the proud winner of the worst beard on board
- Greetings from the Fruit Fly Assasin
- Hangin' in Hawaii
- Walking the Plank . . .
- One Week Down, 23 to Go . . .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home