Happy Holidays and All the Best for 2007!
A quick note from Ontario...
My sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl very early Thursday morning and the timing for my visit was perfect since I was able to be there.
It was a pretty indescribeable experience.
Here I am holding her minutes after she was born:
The next day we took her older sister's to the hospital to see the new baby and they were quite excited - here is 2 year old Alyssa cuddling up to her:
And 4 year old Hayley:
Then on Friday night I went in to the hospital to stay with my sister and yet to be named niece which was nice that I could be there. Then the next afternoon I took them home. Marissa Amy Alice wasn't named until just before she left hospital Friday afternoon but the name suits her perfectly! I think she's pretty darn sweet:
And so, that's been my excitement during my Christmas visit - more photos here.
Photos of Christmas morning to come.
Bruce seems to be doing well and had a few gifts to open on the ship Christmas morning - I talked to him on Boxing Day during his cookie/chocolate/sweets/nut hang over. This week they are in Dubai so he is enjoying the hotel bed and seeing that port again even though it is getting down to 10 degrees at night.
Hope you all had a great Christmas! Happy New Year!
My sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl very early Thursday morning and the timing for my visit was perfect since I was able to be there.

It was a pretty indescribeable experience.
Here I am holding her minutes after she was born:

The next day we took her older sister's to the hospital to see the new baby and they were quite excited - here is 2 year old Alyssa cuddling up to her:

And 4 year old Hayley:

Then on Friday night I went in to the hospital to stay with my sister and yet to be named niece which was nice that I could be there. Then the next afternoon I took them home. Marissa Amy Alice wasn't named until just before she left hospital Friday afternoon but the name suits her perfectly! I think she's pretty darn sweet:

And so, that's been my excitement during my Christmas visit - more photos here.
Photos of Christmas morning to come.
Bruce seems to be doing well and had a few gifts to open on the ship Christmas morning - I talked to him on Boxing Day during his cookie/chocolate/sweets/nut hang over. This week they are in Dubai so he is enjoying the hotel bed and seeing that port again even though it is getting down to 10 degrees at night.
Hope you all had a great Christmas! Happy New Year!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home