Happy 2007 (if even a bit late...)
Hi!


First, apologies for the bad pictures in my last post - on my sister's computer they looked great, on mine they are pitch black. I will remedy this with much cuter photos at the end of this post.
Second, apologies for being completely out of touch! Work has been busy and life is ridiculously full! With that said, this post is filled with all kinds of exciting news for those who regularly tune into The Bruce & Brandy Show. There will actually be adventures and we will actually be adventuring together! In exactly 60 hours I will be boarding a plane for Manila, Phillipines via Hong Kong and about 1/2 a day ahead of me Bruce will be doing the same (via Singapore) and we will be meeting up for a very exciting vacation!!
We will spend 7 nights on a tiny island called Boracay which is south of Manila, off the northern tip of Panay in the Visayan Islands (as seen in this map - just mouse over the bottom right handcorner of the map to expand it to larger size and look for the red dot and handwritten 'Boracay'). Then we will leave the island and take an overnight boat back to Manila and then we will catch a flight to Hong Kong and spend a few days there before I have to return home and Bruce has to jump back on the ship.
To say we are both excited, is an understatement! If I was better (or had any real skills) at html and this coding thing, I would have created a countdown clock when Bruce first left so we could see exactly how many days, hours, minutes and seconds it has been since he left. Instead, I'll have to use my fingers and report that we've been apart for 137 days. So yes, we are excited to be able to see each other and to be able to spend time in a beautiful place we never would have been able to travel to otherwise. And, the timing of the trip is really nice too since upon my return on the 17th, we will only have one month to go until March 17th, when the ship is scheduled to return. In so may ways, the count down is on and I think Bruce is just happy that the ship has now offically begun its transit back to Victoria!
So, I'm off to do some more packing and to get some more sleep before all of this travelling. I'll leave you with a few images before I go though ...
1. The island view we will have the pleasure of enjoying:

2. The extremely cute niece photos I promised at the beginning:
Big Sister Alyssa and Baby Marissa
Big Sister Hayley and Baby Marissa
A very sleep deprived Aunt Brandy with her girls!
Uncle Brandon with Baby Marissa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home