Back in BC ...
I've got a bad case of jetlag! I figure it will go away over the course of the week - at least I'm hoping.
That's Marissa (6 weeks, already!) smiling and enjoying her bath with mom!
Big sisters Alyssa and Hayley - Hayley and Dan are getting ready to go to the bus for Hayley's first Valentine's Day at school - notice the specially curled hair (the benefits of having a mom who is also a hairstylist).

And this cutie? Well of course, being 1 year and 9 months younger than your sister does not keep you from trying your best to keep up with her - "I'll have curls for Valentine's Day too please Mommy" - can you believe Alyssa only turned 2 in September?
Another "can you believe it" Bruce's niece Angelina turns 5 on Friday (gulp!), they grow up so fast!
Presently it is 1:08am here and I'm still wide awake and am glued to the computer. Last night bedtime was 3:30am and today I worked until 7:30pm - things were busy with a big board meeting for the first day back to work but soon I will have to step away from the computer to wind down and get some sleep so I can be ready to handle the rest of the week!
So many photos to share of the trip but we have to decide how to organize and caption them before we can share them so I'll wait until Bruce gets back in about, um . . . 25 days, 7 hours, 47 minutes, 3 seconds and counting - nifty eh? Check out the cool countdown clock on the side bar (thanks for the link Debra!) I'm pretty excited about this cool little tracking system!
Well that's the update from here. Trip was excellent, travel was good and it is even better to be home and will be even better still in 25 days or so.
I will leave you with another adorable set of niece photos first though - these are from Valentine's Day:
That's Marissa (6 weeks, already!) smiling and enjoying her bath with mom!And this cutie? Well of course, being 1 year and 9 months younger than your sister does not keep you from trying your best to keep up with her - "I'll have curls for Valentine's Day too please Mommy" - can you believe Alyssa only turned 2 in September?
Another "can you believe it" Bruce's niece Angelina turns 5 on Friday (gulp!), they grow up so fast!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home