Daphne's Dashers ... on our way to Raising $2,432!
Well my friends, we are on our way!
Daphne's Dashers is now officially 4 team members strong! My friends Bryony & Isabella (she's only 18 months old) and Kathy (or as I like to affectionately type, Katsy) have joined the ranks and we have raised $430 in just two weeks! So, go team! We are 18% closer to our $2,432 goal and I know we will get 100% there!!
Thank you to my generous friends Patrick, Cat, Fred, Darlene & Jason for your pledges - thank you, thank you!
If you would like to join us, please check out the online registration and we would be very happy to welcome you to Daphne's Dashers - you can link to our website from the side bar.
Exciting news is that Daphne and Arthur will be joining us for this year's walk and I'm very excited about this! Not only will they get to see Bruce after his over 6 months at sea but they'll get to join us as members of Daphne's Dashers which I think will be amazing!
So, my favourite friends and family, keep those donations coming!! We have done so well so far and we are dangerously close to hitting the half way mark of $500 this week - keep it up!
Let's kick the Butt of MS!
Daphne's Dashers is now officially 4 team members strong! My friends Bryony & Isabella (she's only 18 months old) and Kathy (or as I like to affectionately type, Katsy) have joined the ranks and we have raised $430 in just two weeks! So, go team! We are 18% closer to our $2,432 goal and I know we will get 100% there!!
Thank you to my generous friends Patrick, Cat, Fred, Darlene & Jason for your pledges - thank you, thank you!
If you would like to join us, please check out the online registration and we would be very happy to welcome you to Daphne's Dashers - you can link to our website from the side bar.
Exciting news is that Daphne and Arthur will be joining us for this year's walk and I'm very excited about this! Not only will they get to see Bruce after his over 6 months at sea but they'll get to join us as members of Daphne's Dashers which I think will be amazing!
So, my favourite friends and family, keep those donations coming!! We have done so well so far and we are dangerously close to hitting the half way mark of $500 this week - keep it up!
Let's kick the Butt of MS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home